Maicons goal

Bigga said:
Even when the evidence is there, where you can slow it down and see that his body shape as well as his foot angle is all wrong for a goal attempt, some people will swear white is black and vice versa.

What a joke.

When you intentionally strike a ball with the outside of your foot, you use the outer metatarsal part of it. This creates the intentional bend hitting ball(from in to out across the ball) toward goal.

Education used to simple...

Bigga I could not agree with you more.

Total mis-hit fluke.

SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
Even when the evidence is there, where you can slow it down and see that his body shape as well as his foot angle is all wrong for a goal attempt, some people will swear white is black and vice versa.

What a joke.

When you intentionally strike a ball with the outside of your foot, you use the outer metatarsal part of it. This creates the intentional bend hitting ball(from in to out across the ball) toward goal.

Education used to simple...
the goalie made an absolute pigs bollocks of it,if it had been Green in goal he'd have been crucified(again)but cos its a Brazillian no fuckers mentioned the goalie and how soft it was

Bigga I could not agree with you more.

Total mis-hit fluke.

JakeRedMCFC said:
Brazilians must be trained to get goals like this ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZkRziiLq8I[/youtube]
another fantastic piece of goalkeeping

Anyone see Forlans goal ?

Did he mean it to deflect of that defender ?

Commentaters are still saying it was a "wonder" goal

Personally i think its bollox .........end off

Definitely was a flukey cross, he didn't even look at the goal or the keeper but was aiming to get the ball across goal.

lee-mcfc said:
TheIllestVillains said:
I don't get what the big issue is about it.

It crossed the goal line. Period. It dosen't matter how it gets there, it counts the same either way.

villa fan?...
Nah, my user name is about City.

Everybody in the world (fans, press, etc) wants United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool to continue to control the landscape of football in England. Were turning into the proverbial villains of the EPL, nobody wants City to crash the party, except for us. Of course "Illest" means that were good at what we do, hence, "The Illest Villains"...

TheIllestVillains said:
lee-mcfc said:
villa fan?...
Nah, my user name is about City.

Everybody in the world (fans, press, etc) wants United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool to continue to control the landscape of football in England. Were turning into the proverbial villains of the EPL, nobody wants City to crash the party, except for us. Of course "Illest" means that were good at what we do, hence, "The Illest Villains"...

ohh fair enough pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.