MAINE ROAD CENTENARY SOUVENIR BOOKLET

I had a right prick on the search on Saturday at gate K, the busy jobsworth fucker nearly had me stripped to my boxers in the pissing rain

Yes it's pot luck really. I've had some laughs in my brief interaction with them, but some are surly and you can tell they're new by the way they fuck about and go ott.

Sorry to hear about your experience Noel.sounds bang out of order to me.
The question is was the steward who lost it acting on Club orders.. or simply took it upon himself to he overly aggressive in his actions .

I know the male who came to your assistance,and his partner..and believe him 100% when he describes how aggressive the steward was and City had better understand ...the folk on the receiving end of this unnecessary brutality are not made of sand and will support you every step of the way...

No doubt the excellent cctv operating in the area will have picked up the incident in which a steward was described to have approached someone with " his face contorted with rage and eyes bulging "

Disgraceful behaviour.
Unless he's a Scouser, then it will be impossible to identify him!

Saw that developing as we were walking to the canal.

Hope you are OK and didn’t lose anything.

A lifelong Blue selling copies of a "labour of love" about City! Scandalous how no nowt Stewards treated you (not saying anymore than that).

This pisses me off when every week you see scruffy twats selling knock off merchandise, scarfs etc on Club property.
They are dicks.

HERE I GO AGAIN!
I'll be selling Maine Road Centenary souvenir booklets before tonight's match close to the top of Joe Mercer Way/near the Metrolink Station now that City have given me clearance to do so. Thanks to Danny Wilson and Luke McDonnell at the club and everyone else who helped or offered to help.
Glad we can now draw a line under the safety steward shenanigans of last Saturday but for info, half have already gone. I'll more than likely be selling at the next couple of home games because I can only carry so many as they weigh a ton!
Thanks to my good mate Phil Hamnett for the photo and continued support. You can find him on X (formerly Twitter) at @HamnettPhil

Attachments

• NB selling MRC.jpg
    NB selling MRC.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 18
I bought one of these tonight. I’m just about to read it so can’t comment yet but I was strangely pleased to see that as soon as you open the first page there’s a big double page picture of my first ever City match at Maine Road v Derby in 1976. Not only that, the background is of the old Platt Lane corner stand and amongst that sea of heads is a 6 year old me with my dad, embarking on a lifetime’s journey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.