Maine Road FC

Miss the old Maine Road when I was a Liverpool fan.. some of my happiest memories of away games were had there..
Short journey.. drink before and after the game in the supporters club.. some great banter in the Kippax with the City fans.. one of the best pies from footie ground you could get at half time and the usual four or five goals we always put past Joe Corrigan..
Area was dodgy tho as were some of the pubs.. always left your car at your peril and always felt like you were going back in time as it was a City that never really moved with the times and the rest of the country.. Good Times tho and a ground with great history..
1720269024011.png
dipper

Miss the old Maine Road when I was a Liverpool fan.. some of my happiest memories of away games were had there..
Short journey.. drink before and after the game in the supporters club.. some great banter in the Kippax with the City fans.. one of the best pies from footie ground you could get at half time and the usual four or five goals we always put past Joe Corrigan..
Area was dodgy tho as were some of the pubs.. always left your car at your peril and always felt like you were going back in time as it was a City that never really moved with the times and the rest of the country.. Good Times tho and a ground with great history..
Moss Side dodgy!! it's Beverley hills compared to Anfield

What he really meant was that he enjoyed going to Maine Road, because Littlewoods usually won there, whereas their record at Etihad is less than impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.