Maineroad

SA Blue said:
Hi guys i have,nt been back to Manchester since july 2000 . in those days we had a supporters club here in Joahnesburg . my wife and i gave a shield to shawn Coater for our player of the season he in turn got us a tour of Maineroad can anybody tell me wat happend to the old stadium?

there is fu** all left there now, the site has planning for houses and from what ive heard the road names and houses will be named after some of citys legends.

bluezi said:
SA Blue said:
Hi guys i have,nt been back to Manchester since july 2000 . in those days we had a supporters club here in Joahnesburg . my wife and i gave a shield to shawn Coater for our player of the season he in turn got us a tour of Maineroad can anybody tell me wat happend to the old stadium?

there is fu** all left there now, the site has planning for houses and from what ive heard the road names and houses will be named after some of citys legends.

the colin bell end?

IFeedGoats said:
I do not Feed Coats

Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat and he will protect you from the cold

You bastard, mixture of curry and stella all over my keyboard now.

Chid said:
IFeedGoats said:
I do not Feed Coats

Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat
Feed the Coat and he will protect you from the cold

You bastard, mixture of curry and stella all over my keyboard now.

PMSL HAAAHAHAHHAHA

'IFeedCoats'
is your name gary neville?

went and had a look with my dad before the last home game as we were too early...
basically there is just fencing around the whole of the site and its just flat land with all the original housing around it
looks like they have started work on houses/apartments but they havent got very far

Feed the coat.
I nearly made myself sick laughing.

Perhaps it is Raaaalf Coates.

Ok I'll get my coat.

Oh shit I cant stop., somebody help me.

I'm sure last time I passed (must have been a few weeks back) they'd almost finished the first house.

Where the centre circle used to be is going to be a circular garden, marking the spot.

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Feed the coat.
I nearly made myself sick laughing.

Perhaps it is Raaaalf Coates.

Ok I'll get my coat.

Oh shit I cant stop., somebody help me.

Button it mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.