Major Fail

jrb

Regardless if it's the Rags. Add the ref to the Hillsborough 96. Oh dear.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/xwY3W.jpg[/bigimg]

what's wrong with adding JFT 96?

They feel strongly about it, they want want they perceive as justice, i.e. the police in charge that made the decision to open the gates to be properly investigated.

Bilboblue said:

They feel strongly about it, they want want they perceive as justice, i.e. the police in charge that made the decision to open the gates to be properly investigated.

It would bother a lot of people an awful lot less if they were half as animated about finding justice for the Juventus fans who were murdered at Heysel.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bilboblue said:

It would bother a lot of people an awful lot less if they were half as animated about finding justice for the Juventus fans who were murdered at Heysel.

not murdered mate, killed but not murdered.

Remember some rags went to Anfield and put out a "19" banner in vintage rag fashion (meaning - taunting other clubs is more important to them than celebrating their own achievements), so this is probably the Dippers version of revenge, albeit less daring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.