Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

I haven't read the whole thread but basically I want Ederson to succeed above anything else, he is young and hopefully will be a great 'keeper for City for years to come.
Hopefully Bravo only plays as a backup not out of any antipathy towards the guy but because I don't want Ederson to have failed. When he does play I will wish him all the best and hope he does well.

What is the matter with you?

Surely you want to see bravo turn in the performances for us that he did for Barcelona and Chile. If he does it for them, he can do it for us. Did you know that Corrigan had a very difficult start to his City career? He cleared a ball once to a West Ham player who promptly sent it straight back into the net over his head.

Corrigan was in his mid 20s when he had his problems Bravo is a decade older and quite possibly on the decline. I seem to recall Eike Immel coming to City at the same age and being the German goalkeeper and yet being shite, I see parallels between him and Bravo.

Another case of victims in wrong again ! Most of us watched through gritted teeth - as well - an awful lot of games just hoping against hope that our goalkeeper did not make yet another dreadful mistake & concede an easy goal, but unfortunately he usually did. Whilst at the other end a fairly average goallie pulled off worldie after worldie saves.

For this reason we OWE him one ? Come off it, get real.

I haven't read the whole thread but basically I want Ederson to succeed above anything else, he is young and hopefully will be a great 'keeper for City for years to come.
Hopefully Bravo only plays as a backup not out of any antipathy towards the guy but because I don't want Ederson to have failed. When he does play I will wish him all the best and hope he does well.

My thoughts exactly. As much as I would like to see Bravo regain his form, him being our number one would mean that the goalie we just spent a shitload of money on will be either injured or not good enough.

I'm happy to support the guy as much as I can. Clearly lacking in confidence at times. Let's get behind him as much as we should with anyone who wears the shirt.

Can we change the title to.
Let's make this bravos last season.
Or even better..

Let's make last season bravos last season

Supporting all our players shouldn't be an outrageous concept. You don't have to believe he's a good player to show support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.