Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Casemiro signing for Man Utd is great for Liverpool's hopes of retaining the Caribou Cup

Why Howard Bernstein, a City fan, taking charge, really is good for Liverpool.

The former Manchester City Council chief executive, and a Manchester City fan, will form part of a panel tasked with turning around the fortunes of Liverpool City Council.

I don't know what they're paying him, but my tender would be for three times as much plus a chauffeur-driven car to take me to and from the shithole. And even then I'd have to think about it. Being PM would be a cushy job by comparison.

Reactions: jrb
This is a real headline from todays Fail.

Is Liverpool's injury 'curse' all part of a grand plan?! Jurgen Klopp is battling fitness issues for Roberto Firmino, Thiago, Joel Matip, Joe Gomez and more... but tech gurus say it's VITAL to their work!​

In the advertisement section, Pair of crutches and plaster cast for sale
no longer needed as in Walton very good for claiming disability

How Klopp's demand to be awarded three points if the United game is postponed due to protests would make winning the league thoroughly credible despite not earning the points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.