Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Even though I skimmed through the article, I still haven’t got a clue what Andrew Beasley, the daft Scouse c*nt, is on about.

D3F43701-121A-4608-9691-248E7FA0B048.jpeg

Liverpool have lost some early ground on Man City, but Jürgen Klopp will at least be pleased to be ahead in one area, where his side have formed a triple threat.

Even though I skimmed through the article, I still haven’t got a clue what Andrew Beasley, the daft Scouse c*nt, is on about.

View attachment 54586

Liverpool have lost some early ground on Man City, but Jürgen Klopp will at least be pleased to be ahead in one area, where his side have formed a triple threat.
Liverpool triple threat?? Robbery, violence and theft?

View attachment 54586

The exact reason we have threads like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.