Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

How Liveepools rough patch of form is good for team morale.

Other news:
We ask 10 reds fans which players would look best with their pubic hair dyed red

New range of damaged rival supporters vehicles go up for auction

New bunk bed for married reds fans goes on sale. Top bunk has slide in shape of Jurgans teeth.

Stray cat chews off penis of passed out drunk reds fan in Naples. Fan says "i was just looking for a public lavatory when a bunch of Chelsea fans jumped me from behind and knocked me out" the cat has been taken to a local animal shelter for innoculations.

Reds fan travelling to Naples by bike for charity has arrived. He said "it took me 3 weeks to complete the journey, I could have done it in 2, but I had bike trouble along the way. It was very difficult stealing them in France" He has so far raised £39 for his girlfriends botox therapy.

How Liveepools rough patch of form is good for team morale.

Other news:
We ask 10 reds fans which players would look best with their pubic hair dyed red

New range of damaged rival supporters vehicles go up for auction

New bunk bed for married reds fans goes on sale. Top bunk has slide in shape of Jurgans teeth.

Stray cat chews off penis of passed out drunk reds fan in Naples. Fan says "i was just looking for a public lavatory when a bunch of Chelsea fans jumped me from behind and knocked me out" the cat has been taken to a local animal shelter for innoculations.

Reds fan travelling to Naples by bike for charity has arrived. He said "it took me 3 weeks to complete the journey, I could have done it in 2, but I had bike trouble along the way. It was very difficult stealing them in France" He has so far raised £39 for his girlfriends botox therapy.
I wonder how many, after a couple of Dippers mistook Ghent for Genk a while back, think that Klippity's Kleptos will be playing in Staples car park and not Naples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.