making sense of this club

Interesting read. Its very difficult to coach a side some determination and showing a character. But you could do is sign up excellent impact players. Cahill used to do it for Everton and maybe Forlan for United. I do sometimes feel that City players feel contempt with a draw.

Again without turning this into anti hughes...i agree he hasnt shown much in the way of capability to change things tactically when we are behind. But in his defense we suffer with a lack of depth and impact players. Weve got some good youth who are finding their feet but so too is Jo and other coming back from injury. Will be nice to think of the time when weve got the depth of squad when we can bring players on in as good a form as Ireland is in to change things...instead of Vassell!

This is why Hughes is on borrowed time - he can't effect events on the pitch. For away games we need to tighten things up in midfield and play a game of patience. It has been far too open in away games. We will see if Hughes has learnt anything on Sunday

Make sense of City??!! The road to insanity beckons.

If we can put blackburn away then I'll start to be encouraged. I wouldn't bet on it.

I never attempt to analyse anything which happens re God's chosen team. But I find this snippet below somewhat comforting when we batter a decent team and then slide into the abyss.

"In mathematics, chaos theory describes the behaviour of certain dynamical systems – that is, systems whose states evolve with time – that may exhibit dynamics that are highly sensitive to initial conditions (popularly referred to as the butterfly effect). As a result of this sensitivity, which manifests itself as an exponential growth of perturbations in the initial conditions, the behavior of chaotic systems appears to be random. This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future dynamics are fully defined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved. This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos."

Nuff said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.