Malaysia XI v. Manchester City

Re: Malaysia v Manchester City (Mon 30th @ 1.45pm)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Kolarov having another good game.

I personally don't understand the hate that some people have on here for Kolarov. Very dependable full-back and chips in with goals. I hope he doesn't leave.

oakiecokie said:
Roll On City said:
What absolute thunder***** of a commentator

Who is and from what Channel ??

Stewart Robson was co-commentator on ESPN....I'm glad the game's finished so I don't have to listen to the tit any longer....

eshiers1 said:
rediculous and pointless new rule from fifa (in case you were wondering) that sock tape must match the colour of the socks...

Cheers for that Eshiers, just found kit regs on UEFA website for UEFA competitions but not on FIFA's for FIFA comps.

It's good to know that we are allowed to wear the Manchester coat of arms on our kit for the UEFA Champions League Final (Reg 13.02) ;-)

Excellent first hour. Aguero stunning, Ya Ya, Tevez, Kolarov and AJ not far behind. Link up play between the 2 Argentinians was glorious at times. A good run out for the kids too. Suarez will learn (telegraphed one or two passes) as will Razak. Oh, and it may only be July but we already have a contender for the season's worst penalty decision. The unpunished trip on Kolarov beggared belief!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Roll On City said:
What absolute thunder***** of a commentator

Who is and from what Channel ??

Stewart Robson was co-commentator on ESPN....I'm glad the game's finished so I don't have to listen to the tit any longer....

We had David "****" May. Took the wanker 6 minutes to sneer that whilst we may be making new fans we still can't fill the Etihad. Bitter prick

the new 352, naples of Mazzarri with insigne (Vice cavani) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQvZegvyksQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQvZegvyksQ</a> insigne is the new baggio

I couldn't watch the game but looking back at the comments it seemed a good workout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.