Malcolms.....

jimharri said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Have you ever met a man called Malcolm who wasn't, well a bit of a tosser?
McDonald. Now he was a centre forward! Once scored 5 in a game for England (mid 70's?).I think he was also the Huddersfield manager for the 10-1. Don't think I'd call him a tosser!
Image2.jpg
i cant help thinking "planet of the apes"

Used to work with one and he was the very essence of a gentleman and a complete twat.

He was so much of a company man, that even when he got microwaved, working in front of a dish that was supposed to be turned off, he didn't complain.
He collapsed in a heap on the floor and started having convulsions, when he was took to hospital, his body was covered in a really angry rash from head to toe.
They got the top radiologist/therapist in the country to examine him. He diagnosed windburn(complete bollocks) and told him to go home. The bloke that examined him was also on the board of every mobile phone company in the country, including the one who were allegedly negligent.
Six months later he had to have a growth cut out of his back. He still didn't complain. What a twat.

Don't want to hijack your thread BB2 but could we have 'What was the name of the biggest twat you have met?'

Mine is Graham

mancitygaz said:
Don't want to hijack your thread BB2 but could we have 'What was the name of the biggest twat you have met?'

Mine is Graham

Mine is Stan

Have you ever noticed there is always one person that cleans a fast food car park, he always looks like the most simple person in the world, I have taken to calling them Malcolm.

i know a lovely fella called Malcolm.he was an estate agent as well,so you would of thought he'd be a right knobjockey but he's sound as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.