malky mackay out of contention for palace job

M M

mat

Over a case given to the FA 2 weeks ago when at Cardiff which wasn't to do with the dodgy team sheets.....

According to 5live Vincent Tan grassed him up but that's all they are saying legally.

It wasn't over the spying case, apparently Tan submitted a report to the FA containing the allegations of what wrongdoings Mckay and his DoF got up to in their time at the club.

Mackay must of been up to some dodgy shit at Cardiff if the report Tan sent to the FA made Palace pull the plug, reports of all sorts of shady stuff being done between him, the DoF and agents. Obviously Tan is the pantomime villain of the piece as he's foreign and not mates with everyone in the media like good old Malky is, but it looks like he was up to all sorts. Given how little respect their is in the game for Tan, the report he filed must of been pretty damning for another chairman to back out over it.

BigOscar said:
It wasn't over the spying case, apparently Tan submitted a report to the FA containing the allegations of what wrongdoings Mckay and his DoF got up to in their time at the club.

Mackay must of been up to some dodgy shit at Cardiff if the report Tan sent to the FA made Palace pull the plug, reports of all sorts of shady stuff being done between him, the DoF and agents. Obviously Tan is the pantomime villain of the piece as he's foreign and not mates with everyone in the media like good old Malky is, but it looks like he was up to all sorts. Given how little respect their is in the game for Tan, the report he filed must of been pretty damning for another chairman to back out over it.
My thoughts exactly.

As you say Tan will be vilified , but if he's justified they'll be some humble pie from this Huron on now saying it's just him being vindictive.

maybe Palace just pulled out over legal reasons.

it sounds shady, but I wonder how many others are up to stuff, can't just be them...

Tan is an idiot regardless, I mean its bizarre how he's so quick to blow the "been screwed over, seeking legal advice" card, yet he could be so ignorant, so deluded and so naive in the first place.

I have heard rumours of financial impropriety by Mackay whilst at Cardiff. Tan might not have a good reputation in football, but if the rumours are correct, then Tan could be doing football a favour by making sure Mackay doesn't get another managerial post.

There was something very strange in the way Mackay dropped his unfair dismissal case earlier this year, and then apologised unreservedly to Vincent Tan. Whatever the truth is of this episode, I am confident that a lot of it remains a closely guarded secret.

Exclusive: Mackay and Moody reported to FA after shocking series of texts

Pair were due to be reunited at Crystal Palace before club found out

Thousands of emails and messages found during raid of Moody's home

Law firm had warrant due to investigation over his wrongdoing in Cardiff transfer activity

Sportsmail understands Mackay and Moody were informed of Cardiff's possession of the text messages

Under FA rules, Cardiff are required to report any matters which may constitute ‘aggravated misconduct’

Mackay and Moody, on same day, issued apologies to owner Vincent Tan

‘Today I have reached a settlement agreement dropping all claims I have made against Cardiff City Football Club. I did not want to be in litigation and believe that it is in the best interests of all parties to have a clean break and move on

‘The club’s owner Mr Vincent Tan invested heavily in the club and supported our decisions in our push for promotion to the Premier League. Without him this would not have been possible. If I have caused any offence to anyone during this time, especially to Vincent Tan, then I apologise without reservation.’

Scot had previously been after £7.5m for wrongful dismissal from Cardiff

Several Cardiff transfer documents thought to be withheld by Moody

Cardiff could launch legal raid on Crystal Palace over 'spygate'

Sportsmail understands two Cardiff players told Moody of tactics last season

: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3AyXYA8Vp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3AyXYA8Vp</a>

In any other business he would be toxic with those alleged texts. In football he'll find another job.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it sounds shady, but I wonder how many others are up to stuff, can't just be them...

It certainly isn't

I know it's unfair to go about firing accusations everywhere but I'm aware of one current Premier League manager:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Allardyce#Controversies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Allard ... troversies</a>

And significantly his time at a club near to us locally - Bolton Wanderers.
When it was shown (and yet to be challenged in court by fat sam) that he and his son, Craig, were implicated in a BBC Panorama documentary for taking "bungs" (backhanders) from agents for signing certain players.

I'm not gonna post the allegations on here, but if the supposed text exchanges between Mackay & Moody going round on twitter are true, then these two jokers are both up the creek big style.
@sportingintelligence is one timeline which has the details...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.