malky mackay out of contention for palace job

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neil Warnock...hardly proven in the Prem.
Aye, but after the whole Mackay thing, they wanted to avoid a manager with "old fashioned" opinions, dodgy financial dealings and controversial statements, so Warnock is the obvious choice... (unless Big Ron is willing to make a comebcak?)

Hope Warnock crashes and burns. Can just see his post-match interview when we beat them. "Well they should beat us, after all....."

You know the rest.

Gary Lineker has just reminded me that Jason Puncheon playes for Palace, should be fun!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
wonder what this means for Puncheon.

Doubtless he'll have to move on due to some classic Warnock small-mindedness. i think it's the longest spell he's ever had anywhere isn't it!

How clubs has Puncheon had now? How many has Colin had?

Zabbasbeard said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
wonder what this means for Puncheon.

Doubtless he'll have to move on due to some classic Warnock small-mindedness. i think it's the longest spell he's ever had anywhere isn't it!

How clubs has Puncheon had now? How many has Colin had?
Warnock was at Sheffield United for a pretty long time iirc and was at Palace for a long time considering the situation there at the time, I don't think Puncheon has spent two full seasons in the same place without annoying everyone and getting loaned out.

Even though he's a massive moaner and clearly about as tactically progressive as Tony Pullis, I think Warnock is actually a pretty consistently decent manager. He's not really done a bad job anywhere(except maybe Leeds, but no one seems to have been able to do much with them) and although he's not done much in the PL, he's never had much of a team to work with and was pretty unlucky to get binned by QPR when he did. Not sure he's the right man for Palace, but I'd of thought he'd have been decent for someone like Fulham, who look in a right state.

Daz_Blue said:
Referees wont be happy
Rags will ecstatic. We know where they'll get 6 easy points from as shite as they are he'll instruct his players to score og's if the scum can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.