Malta v England | Fri 16th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifier

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 19:45 (BST).

Live on Channel 4 for those in the UK.

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 14.19.39.png

Not sure if he'll risk any of the City lads but I expect a couple will play, Stones in particular.

As a neutral I hope that England are losing with 30 minutes left and Jack comes in and scores a brace to win it for you guys. Then I hope he hires a jet and flies the entire squad (other than any scum or Liverpool players because, fuck them) to Ibiza to go on another bender.

They say there are no easy games at International level. England will easily disprove that tonight.

England will win by at least 4 and that’s without playing the City 5

It's the equivalent of playing against a side in the division below the conference, and one that's only just been formed given how little they train or play together. No disrespect intended towards Malta, I have family there and love the place but this isn't a match that should be played. It's like sticking a heavyweight in the ring with a flyweight.

He’s wanking over his Gareth poster at the moment and he won’t be on here till he finishes his tea and does his homework his mum says
Too Much Information GIFs | Tenor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.