Malta v England | Fri 16th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifier

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have I pressed a button that has switched the commentary to some Aldxander Arnold fan club member doing commentary or something?

Still can’t quite get my head around this. It’s 3 week‘s after the end of a gruelling season and we are playing an international match?

They really do not give a fuck about the players and are only interested in their own tournaments.
Gotta keep the money rolling in. Despite the cost to players bodies or match attending fans pockets.

Still can’t quite get my head around this. It’s 3 week‘s after the end of a gruelling season and we are playing an international match?

They really do not give a fuck about the players and are only interested in their own tournaments.
This is a Euro qualifier. When would you play these games?

PLEASE GOD can the commentary stop calling him "Trent" like he's your fucking "bestie".

Or maybe let's do that for every player? Here's Phil on the ball, finds James, passes through to Harry, Harry to Declan but Maltese Dave cuts it out.

Should know better than to watch this shite which goes with every England game - fucking manufactured dross and hype !

" Trent is the main event here " - and off goes the TV !
Agreed. Every time I watch an England game I begin full of enthusiasm and optimism. Don't want to sound negative but I really should know better. For a start I thought it was Malta against England but it soon appeared that it was Malta v. "Trent and Friends". A minute in and Malta have the ball in the England half - "there's Alexander-Arnold moving through" (?)... "interestingly Alexander-Arnold is in the number 10 shirt" (interesting?) ... "there's Alexander-Arnold" .. and, fair enough, so he was. Pass over the top to Saka (who miscues it but we get a goal) and ..."that was world class". Give credit where it's due - AA did strike the ball well for his goal - but I am almost certain that he was given credit for the OG scored from Saka's cross; commentator (who is he?) seemed to call it a "super-assist" or something, which is to be added to AA's tally of excellence apparently. And so it went on ... England had to get the ball and give it to "the magicians - Saka, Maddison and Trent" (first name terms, note, for the last). Ah, well. I shouldn't sound sour - what with treble and all. So, back to square one - off goes the TV (but I'll be back ready for the North Macedonia game full of enthusiasm etc.; Old Trafford, they say; why?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.