Malta

Evening all, am in Malta next week on an old boys Jolly. Appreciate any advice on where I can watch the city game in a decent bar alongside any other tips. Thanks in advance. K
Might help if you can tell us whereabouts on the dusty, full of wanker ex-pats, island you are staying in ?

Cactus Bar is run by City supporters.

Corinthians is nice, not travelling on a budget then :D

I’ve lived in Malta many years and my wife is from there. Considering you live in St Julians I would recommend Dubliner’s in Spinola or maybe even Black Gold in Sliema on the border to Gzira.

Only problem is that Malta is as full of redshirts as Norway and Sweden (where I’m from) and they will of course cheer on any team up against City.

But yeah, those are my recommendations mate. I gladly help you in PM if you want more info. Malta is my second home (and I agree, it’s extremely dusty).
I was being facetious ;)

Evening all, am in Malta next week on an old boys Jolly. Appreciate any advice on where I can watch the city game in a decent bar alongside any other tips. Thanks in advance. K
I watched City in Hugo’s pub whilst over there a few years ago. Top setup, multiple screens so other games will be on also at same time. Get there a little early and ask which screens will have city game on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.