Malted Milks!

They are the perfect brew biscuit, good shout.
A guy I know works at the Fox's factory next to Uttoxeter Racecourse where they make them, he has 'found' me a box or two on occasion.
Do they still do the 'sport biscuit' version? You know, with the little pictures of stick men playing tennis and snooker?

I make a great cheesecake using a malted milk biscuit base.

200g malted milk biscuits , crushed to crumbs
100g salted butter , melted
5 tbsp caster sugar
2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese
300ml pot double cream
300g white chocolate , melted
200g bar milk chocolate , melted
2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
37g bag Maltesers

Best cheesecake in the world

stony said:
I make a great cheesecake using a malted milk biscuit base.

200g malted milk biscuits , crushed to crumbs
100g salted butter , melted
5 tbsp caster sugar
2 x 300g tubs full fat soft cheese
300ml pot double cream
300g white chocolate , melted
200g bar milk chocolate , melted
2 tbsp malt or Horlicks powder
37g bag Maltesers

Best cheesecake in the world

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk[/youtube]

those on here claiming that malted milk are the perfect dunking biscuits are clearly talking bollocks. leave them to linger for a split-second too long and they fall into the cup. hobnobs, digestives and shorties are all superior dunking biscuits.

citykev28 said:
those on here claiming that malted milk are the perfect dunking biscuits are clearly talking bollocks. leave them to linger for a split-second too long and they fall into the cup. hobnobs, digestives and shorties are all superior dunking biscuits.

this!! :)

CityChick said:
citykev28 said:

have you got any highland shortbreads in flower?

citykev28 said:
CityChick said:
citykev28 said:

have you got any highland shortbreads in flower?

not atm, but ill pop down the shop darling!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.