Manchester City v Celtic post match thread

Just watched the highlights and a good first warm up match, the two on the left of our defence looked poor.

Got up a little early to watch full game replay on city+. Go onto the app and see the full match replay headline, scrolling to read info and then second headline, which is right in eyeline, is extended highlights headline with the score.
Aargh!
I know I dont speak for everyone but I cant watch a replay once I know the score so I may as well just watch the highlights now. This happens also when I want to watch premier league replays when I miss the match. Why cant they keep the score in the write up instead of putting it in the headline.

EDIT. Just watched extended highlights, glad I didn't watch full match now as I misread headline, I thought we won 4-3;-)
Back to bed.

Last edited:
Some of you need to put sarcastic comments in italics or something because some of the takes at halftime if they weren't indeed sarcastic, were as embarrassing as Kalvin Phillip's 'effort' out there.

There were a lot of positives. Lewis, Bobb, and McAtee all looked excellent. Grealish looked highly motivated, although he still held onto the ball too long for me at times. Haaland looked good and potentially has a hat trick on another day. Perrone and Susoho looked impressive, too.

The less said about the defending, the better. It’s still a fun game on the whole.

Need a big transfer window otherwise we are winning fuck all this year, its Celtic ffs. Should start with a striker the chances Haaland misses are criminal tbh.

Does anyone know how you change text to italics btw?

Wilson-Esbrand and people on here last season were saying he should be our LB, FFS he would struggle to get a game in a Division 3 side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.