Manchester City v Celtic post match thread

You are most likely correct. My experience, the past 13 years, is blinded by Afro American's, Puerto Rican's and Mexican's all out and about on 17th March, wearing green shirts with a Leprechaun hat, drinking Guinness and shouting ''top of the morning to ya''.

To misquote David Bowie
"We can be Irish, just for one day...."
That would be a wonderful example of peoples of different races, catching on it’s a guilt free excuse to get totally hammered and start loads of fights.

What sort of price were they charging Q.
The cheapest I’d seen for the first game was £68 and £75 for the second game. I’m not over there, but wanted to have a scan at the prices as I’d like to get over there for the CWC next year and I was wondering what we will be up against. Given the results of my research, I think I’ll need to suss out the jibbing-in possibilities in US stadiums

The single goal loss to the hoops doesn't look so bad after the bumming they gave Chelsea. The Londoners goal was a Sterling dive sorry pen in the last minute.

Saturday I attended a game I literally couldn't lose a pre season friendly between my second team from my home town Fleetwood and my Scottish team Hearts. To my total astonishment Fleetwood bossed the match from start to finish and ran out 3 0 winners. Wondered what the explanation was, had Charlie Adam turned Town into world beaters over the summer, was Scots football totally crap or were Hearts seriously under strength. Talking to a Jambo in Cleveleys Spoons that night he said it was certainly Hearts first starting 11 and they had just played crap. Left me optimistic that Fleetwood could have a good season but thought little chance that any prizes will be coming to Gorgie. Would love to see the old firm take a back seat for once but can't see it happening. Up the Cods, up the Jambos and of course up the Blues.

Saturday I attended a game I literally couldn't lose a pre season friendly between my second team from my home town Fleetwood and my Scottish team Hearts. To my total astonishment Fleetwood bossed the match from start to finish and ran out 3 0 winners. Wondered what the explanation was, had Charlie Adam turned Town into world beaters over the summer, was Scots football totally crap or were Hearts seriously under strength. Talking to a Jambo in Cleveleys Spoons that night he said it was certainly Hearts first starting 11 and they had just played crap. Left me optimistic that Fleetwood could have a good season but thought little chance that any prizes will be coming to Gorgie. Would love to see the old firm take a back seat for once but can't see it happening. Up the Cods, up the Jambos and of course up the Blues.
Hearts are my Scottish team, only seen them play once, away at Celtic 85/86 season when they blew the the league. Never been to Tynecastle . Love Edinburgh visited a couple of times, mind's made up i am going to a game this season.

Hearts are my Scottish team, only seen them play once, away at Celtic 85/86 season when they blew the the league. Never been to Tynecastle . Love Edinburgh visited a couple of times, mind's made up i am going to a game this season.
Yep I love Edinburgh and a weekend there with a trip to Tynecastle thrown in is my idea of a good time. Cheers

Correct. I was at Celtic park for the 3-3 draw champions league match,a crazy 90 mins ..and a crazy 24 hours in Glasgow.
Survived it tho.
Glasgow definitely has a similar feel to Manchester for me, or maybe Manchester a good few years back - open, friendly funny people mostly - dry sense of humour always wins

Glasgow definitely has a similar feel to Manchester for me, or maybe Manchester a good few years back - open, friendly funny people mostly - dry sense of humour always wins
I'd agree with your comparison with Manchester a good few years ago.
Used to love drinking in Manchester back in the day. Used to start and finish in town for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.