mamma and papa mancini are blues

bizzbo

Roberto Mancini's parents say their son is loving his new life with Manchester City.

City face Manchester United tonight in a huge Carling Cup semifinal.

Mum Marianna told the Scottish Sun: "I miss Roberto but I like the fact he is managing in England. In Italy, people are too critical when it comes to football and after every game there is a tribunal on TV.

"In England, the fans and media seem to look forward more and I know Roberto likes that."

The Mancinis are backing their boy to beat United tonight - and believe the omens are on their side. Papa Aldo said: "Sven Goran Eriksson invited Roberto and me to the Manchester derby at Old Trafford when he was manager. I brought City good luck because they won 2-1.

"I hope I can bring Roberto the same luck when I watch this game on TV. I will be cheering on City like I do every time I watch them on the television. If they get to the final, I will cheer them on at Wembley."

Marianna is also backing her boy to end City's trophy drought.

She added: "He has been a success wherever he has managed - it's no coincidence. Inter had not won the title for 16 years before he went there. I hear Manchester City have gone even longer without a trophy.

"But I am sure that will not be the case for much longer."

didn't know that about aldo and roberto coming to the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.