Man City confirm signing of Jesus Christ (merged)

Re: Man City confirm signing of Jesus Christ

pbibs said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
For Roberto Mancini's sake can you please have some respect for a very religious man who is our manager and who very unfortunately has a very poorly father in ITU. Have, or try to have, some respect!! He would appreciate it I am sure!!

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 pm --

For Roberto Mancini's sake can you please have some respect for a very religious man who is our manager and who very unfortunately has a very poorly father in ITU. Have, or try to have, some respect!! He would appreciate it I am sure!!

What is your point nijinsky. Im sure tha All Mighty has the all mightiest sense of humour and does not need you to defend him. It is your sensibilities that need addressing my friend.
Calm your skin down and have some respect and lets keep religion out of all this for more than one reason............Come on City lets get that title!!!!!!!!

Nijinsky 88 said:
pbibs said:
What is your point nijinsky. Im sure tha All Mighty has the all mightiest sense of humour and does not need you to defend him. It is your sensibilities that need addressing my friend.
Calm your skin down and have some respect and lets keep religion out of all this for more than one reason............Come on City lets get that title!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah right. Your the one that has done nothin but play the religion card. I didnt mention religion once my friend. I just thought it ironic that you presume your All Mighty needed you to defend him, thats all.

lloydie said:
mcfcinprague said:
It's just life mate - someone's gonna upset someone else sometime - it happens every day on here

Was a joke, (ok, not great), mate, I don't mind upsetting a few god botherers, tbh, and especially a blue dipper (Royal SOB) one.

Explanation?

Royal Blue Moon said:
lloydie said:
Was a joke, (ok, not great), mate, I don't mind upsetting a few god botherers, tbh, and especially a blue dipper (Royal SOB) one.

Explanation?

Cant hes not online m8.

mackenzie said:
It's not even that funny tbh.

I thought it was very funny. So did my dad. But hey, we are all different, thank God.

pbibs said:
mackenzie said:
It's not even that funny tbh.

I thought it was very funny. So did my dad. But hey, we are all different, thank God.

I don't think Tony Hancock is quaking in his grave just yet.

Or even Bernie Winters for that matter.

But yes, each to their own I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.