Man City Enter The Race For Kaka!

He is the most insistent WUM of all WUMS. I follow the city mancs one for a laugh. Last night he was saying he would be on the press conference pictures with Villa when he comes to us. !!!

christ he is persistent isn't he, its like a computer virus spreading. hope for your sake you are right TFM cos you are setting yourself up for an even bigger slating posting on here.....if you are a WUM you have one huge set of cahunas!

A definite WUM - you should go over to Projectfootball.com... the forums there are full of Evertonians and they're all bitter as f@ck!

Toffeesforme said:
Some people may know me from the 'citymancs' forum, as this is the main city forum i decided to post this information here as it will reach the most people.

This evening I flew out to Spain as I recieved an urgent call, since arriving I have found that Man City have in actual fact put in a £90m bid for Kaka topping Chelsea's offer. Chelsea have released a statement saying they have not placed a bid for Kaka but this is completely untrue, they just do not want to left with egg on their faces again after what happened with Robinho. Officials from all of the clubs are here meeting with Real Madrid representatives 'casually' so the press are not alerted.

As of now that is what the situation is, City have tabled a bid, it has not been accepted or rejected. The player is currently away on international duty so whether Milan decide to go with Madrid, Chelsea or Man City nothing will be decided for a few days but all i can say is that Man City look to be in a strong position. Understandable Milan want the most money, they would also like to sell him to a club where he won't be playing against them in the Champions League next year.

Hi TFM long time reader of your posts on citymancs. Not sure whether I believe or not but definatly enjoy your posts. Think you'll be in for a rough ride over here from some. I do hope you're right though

although this guys a tool,why were chelsea so fast to quash this so called approach for kaka.....????........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.