????? Man City fan with NEW AWAY SHIRT ON ??????

I thought our new away top was a pretty dismal effort but christ there are some shockers this year in the Premiership. It looks to be a year of awful kits and ludicrous sponsors logos. I think we have got away lightly in the scheme of things.

Blue Smarties said:
38200_1565083489767_1315775860_1536375_4556490_n.jpg

Thanks but no thanks, not for me. Wtf is that neck area all about "oooh look at me I'm like a zip but not quite a zip oohh hee haar".

Micah must love that hat though, he always seems to be wearing it!

Micah's dress sense is fucking terrible

I think a mistake Umbro are making is showing us only pictures of the top. What they should have done, like other kit makes, is a full debut of the kit top to bottom on their site. not just the shirt. then you give fans a real look at what they will see on the pitch.

Blue Smarties said:
38200_1565083489767_1315775860_1536375_4556490_n.jpg

Thanks but no thanks, not for me. Wtf is that neck area all about "oooh look at me I'm like a zip but not quite a zip oohh hee haar".

Micah must love that hat though, he always seems to be wearing it!

AJ has really bulked up.

It looks better when you see it being worn on a person, than just a picture on a website.

I just hope it isn't made with the same material as last season, didn't like it, it was awful.

Exactly what I posted the other day too!

Re: Micha's clothing style.

My GF does fashion styling at uni. She would probably call that chic. That's what the fashion world deem as fashionable these days I am afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.