Man City Fifa 10 Cover - Xbox & PS3 (Updated-AwayKit)

jakeplattinblue said:
JuniorBlue said:
I'm up for making a game cover. Anyone want to request me one they'd like? Tell me what console you want it for, what players and i'll do it for you...

xbox. adebayor and tevez please
can you do a 360 one with robinho and ireland on please

As said i did make one, but my brother has rest my computer and lost it. So pissed off at him, it took me like 2hrs easy to do it and it was class. I'll do it again when i have time.

Can everyone have 1 generic request with the same two players on it and i'll duplicate for PS3 and Xbox360. Don't wanna be doing tons of requests.

JuniorBlue said:
As said i did make one, but my brother has rest my computer and lost it. So pissed off at him, it took me like 2hrs easy to do it and it was class. I'll do it again when i have time.

Can everyone have 1 generic request with the same two players on it and i'll duplicate for PS3 and Xbox360. Don't wanna be doing tons of requests.
the request is ireland and robinho, its what everyone wants. :)

shrek is the main focus on the real one with walcott in arsenals away kit and frankie lamps in chelseas home kit behind him

Picture of CoMS is pretty poor quality. But anyho' here's my effort.

97i83p.jpg

250px-FIFA_10_Cover.jpg

The real one makes me shudder.

Walcott?? Might as well of put Aaron Lennon on there.

How Robbie isnt on the cover I do not know. Its ok we have an overweight, over rated, balding 23 year old in his chevron shirt on the cover instead.

btw if you pre order on amazon over the course of its release you get gd deals ive already got it for £37.93 including first class postage, other wise £35.something

svennis pennis said:
250px-FIFA_10_Cover.jpg

The real one makes me shudder.

Walcott?? Might as well of put Aaron Lennon on there.

How Robbie isnt on the cover I do not know. Its ok we have an overweight, over rated, balding 23 year old in his chevron shirt on the cover instead.

isnt it something to do with fifa players who goes on the front???
i might be wrond but i dont think Robbie is one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.