Man city have first refusal on Jovetic

Blue Smarties said:
So not only did we get Nastasic whilst getting rid of Savic, we also got first refusal on Jovetic? Pleasantly surprised.

Helluva turnaround that eh!

Blue Smarties said:
So not only did we get Nastasic whilst getting rid of Savic, we also got first refusal on Jovetic? Pleasantly surprised.

Haha I know right! But Savic is doing well for the Viola, so they probably think they've got a good deal too.

Win-win for both parties involved :-)

Blue Smarties said:

Am I the only one who saw the ability that Savic had?
He just never had the right football mind. I think that with the right coaching he could have been alright. The ability was certainly there.

That said Nastasic is still miles ahead and always will be.

Your not.

I think Mancini dealt with Savic quite badly, he only threw him in when Kompany was injured or suspended.That meant playing with Lescott who doesn't portray calmness or composure which doesn't help a young CB. I think Mancini realised he made errors and that's why when Nastasic joined he settled a lot better, or maybe it was the time in Serie A that made the move seamless unlike Savics move.

I have watched Fiorentina a lot this year because of Jovetic but Savic has been very impressive as well. Comfortable with the ball, composed and a solid defender as well.

There is no doubt that Nastasic is better but Savic is no where near as bad as many make out.

sometimes club and player dont click and i think that was all that was wrong with savic,like jovetic and would be happy to have him along side our other 3 not instead of anyone

mgreenz97 said:
Blue Smarties said:

He just never had the right football mind. I think that with the right coaching he could have been alright. The ability was certainly there.

The right coaching do explain

grim up north said:
mgreenz97 said:
Blue Smarties said:

The right coaching do explain

He needed to be taught to read the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.