Man City have no history - Pic to Show all deluded rags

Why are we taking the bate about 'no history'. ILM this makes us look a bit sad.

how come were including charity shields. I dont want to see the rags edition, cue the microsoft egg timer.

Top picture but im not sure distributing this is a good idea. All the rags have to do is replicate it with a copy of theirs and we will end up looking stupid? They have 18 league titles and that is more than all our trophies put together.

Im all for HULG, but as good as the picture looks, they would wipe our arse with the amount of trophies they have won..... :o(

HULG said:
Top picture but im not sure distributing this is a good idea. All the rags have to do is replicate it with a copy of theirs and we will end up looking stupid? They have 18 league titles and that is more than all our trophies put together.

Im all for HULG, but as good as the picture looks, they would wipe our arse with the amount of trophies they have won..... :o(

I personally don't give a fuck about their history mate, or how many more trophys they have won that us.

SouthStandLee said:
Would be great gettin this printed off as stickers to stick over all the LUHG stickers, could anyone do that?

With respect, during the same period utd. won
First division 1907/08, 10/11, 51/52, 64/65, 66/67
Second Division 35/36, 74/75
FA Cup 1908/09, 47/48, 62/63, 76/77
Charity Sheild 1908, 11, 52, 56, 57, shared 65, 67
European Cup 67/68

They won sixteen trophys to our twelve.
It's fine as an argument against a claim that we've no history. To try to wind them up with something that they can beat hands down isn't a good idea at all.

Stick with the Glazer thing for now. It's going to be at least 17 years before we beat their league title count and thats if we win it every season! During that time we'll pick up a few other trophys along the way and one day we can top their tally.

A throwaway line when the rags go on about history is

Glazers making history in Trafford right now, they fucking love that.

HULG said:

To be honest as you have only commented once and it just happend to be on my picture and you also mention how great utd have been I can only assume your a rag.

And Regardles of what we have won we still have history . . . .

the picture was done 2 months ago in responce to the "we have no history" comment made by Everton and Talkshite

I know everyone on here hates Manu but Liverpool fans on Rawk are far worse for saying City have no history (i have even seen Chelsea fans on The Shed End saying it!). In fact Rawk are having a go at City right now in their General Football discussion yet i can't find one thread on Red Cafe having a go at City.
Every club has history and yes people seem to judge history by the amount of trophys won but you have won your fair share as that pic shows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.