man city peformance vs aris

Honestly the best players were Barry,Silva,Dzeko,Lescott with most of the others not far behind. only two i think looked off their game were Tevez and Kolorov. Good performance by the team

BLUEYdogg said:
Honestly the best players were Barry,Silva,Dzeko,Lescott with most of the others not far behind. only two i think looked off their game were Tevez and Kolorov. Good performance by the team
And Tevez and Kolarov didn't perform nearly as badly as some are suggesting. It was a very solid team effort with several very bright spots. Professional is the word to use.

bluejean1 said:
Well done City, brilliant performance (maybe a bit dodgy from Mario) but if thats the effect Khaldoon has by his presence I would welcome him at everygame, the fans on both sides were great as well.

i like that .....by the way i will get job by crown prince ...may be from mubadala i can go and get big job on man city

I thought we were sensational. The first 40 mins were just awesome. No team in europe would have got the ball off us. We definitely tired in the second half but I thought there were really good signs of the potential in the attacking three.

The most pleasing thing for me is the way since we went into the rags game we have played the expansive attacking game that we have been screeaming out for as city fans.

Well done bobby and well done to the lads. Some days it fooking easy to be a blue!

stu the blue 85 said:
best game ive seen in ages, everyone played well. hope we keep it constistant.
gaz baz motm

I think that Aris allowed us to up the tempo in the first 20mins, but I thought overall, that much of what Carlos, DavidS and Mario tried just didn't come off. Had it done, we would have won by a bagful.

Good performance all round but, as a couple have already said, Barry was outstanding last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.