Man city pubs in london?

I live in London now and it’s plastic dipper central, they‘ll be out in droves. I haven’t had chance to meet up with them yet but the London supporters club FB group suggested Duke of Wellington Haggerston, maybe get yourself added to the group to double check?
People on here have said the Fitzrovia Belle before too and I‘ve watched one or two there, a handful of blues each time. Either way I believe the landlord there is an Evertonian so should be supporting us!

I live in London now and it’s plastic dipper central, they‘ll be out in droves. I haven’t had chance to meet up with them yet but the London supporters club FB group suggested Duke of Wellington Haggerston, maybe get yourself added to the group to double check?
People on here have said the Fitzrovia Belle before too and I‘ve watched one or two there, a handful of blues each time. Either way I believe the landlord there is an Evertonian so should be supporting us!

He is and is a good lad.. me and him were pissing ourselves laughing at some plastic rags greetin when they lost that penalty shootout :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.