Man City strike terms with AC Milan star Kaka

shaundickov said:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/man-city-strikes-terms-ac-milan-star-kaka-214705

Is this website reliable? Sounds like a load of crap to me. 'Strike terms'??? Sounds like it's been written in an Indian call centre.

Most reliable newspapers for gossip as follows

Paper Accuracy
Daily Record 31.79%
The Guardian 27.76%
The Herald 27.59%
The Times 25.64%
The Independent 24.33%
Daily Mail 23.61%
The Sun 22.56%
The Express 22.32%
The Scotsman 20%
Daily Star 19.29%
Daily Mirror 19.06%
Daily Telegraph 18.64%
News Of The World 12.97%
The People 12.43%

Maybe nothing at all, but I do think we will get Kaka sooner or later. When you see the video of him talking about us...there's just something in his look, isn't there? I think we'll get him, summer if not january.

Benjani as a good will gesture. Hope the've not seen him before otherwise they'll know we're taking the p***.

Shal we try Vassell instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoForGlory said:
Maybe nothing at all, but I do think we will get Kaka sooner or later. When you see the video of him talking about us...there's just something in his look, isn't there? I think we'll get him, summer if not january.

We've had enough 'cack' over the years! I actually think it's nailed on but he's Uefa Cup tied which is a bit bobbins.

Wouldn't believe a thing I read on Tribal; normally old /incorrect news they've got from elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.