Man City Surprise signing

skybluekings said:
Ajay is hinting to a surprise signing and 'only1paulsimpson' said Cook told his there is a surprise.

The reasoning in this can only mean that it won't be Tevez or Eto because they have been linked with repeatedly over the past weeks.

This means, in the terms of "surprise", only the following candidates will cause a surprise:

1. David Villa - £50m+ will do it as no one else would pay this fee plus wages.
2. Aguero - £48m buy out clause
3. John Terry - value unknown. Can't even think of this happening so estimating a cost seems pointless
4. Torres - Liverpool are deep in debt and may listen to an offer.
5. Messi - Lol! Maybe in 5 years.

Tevez, Eto, Maicon, Tuore, Lescott - all probable signings and none of these would cause a surprise because it is well documented that we are in for them.

I think David Villa is the man. Everything points to Villa.

Even the obscure poster TFM has been saying this for months.
Any name on that list of 4 will cause a surprise but the only one which is realistic is Villa.
Valencia HAVE to sell. They haven't been able to pay wages for months and are in a massive £400m debt at the moment. they just have to sell Villa, no matter what they say...they are holding out for a high fee.

The High Fee facts -
1. Real Madrid publicly pulled out.
2. Barcelona said they can't afford it.
3. Liverpool is high in debt
4. Man Utd won't pay £50m+ for any player
5. Chelsea...is a possibility (they need a big signing and may indeed bite the bullet)
6. Arsenal? Hah hah hah Hah. PMSL :) (can't stop laughing at the thought of Wenger making an offer for Villa)

High wages.
Only City and Chelsea.

There is no other name in football available that would make us really surprised other than Villa, as we already know 5 probable signings and if it were any of them...what's the surprise? Of course we would LOVE those signings...but there's nothing to be surprised about.

IMO, Its got to be David Villa.

only problem is VILLA has said he wont come to england

I would love to believe TFM and we will officially know on Sunday I believe.

TFM says Villa will be talking to city in Spain this weekend but Spain are playing South Africa on Sunday - will Villa be playing or not.....

Barry's best mest Steven Gerrard maybe just maybe hes fallen out with Rafa or the Yanks not ITK just wishfull thinking

Theo555 said:
I would love to believe TFM and we will officially know on Sunday I believe.

TFM says Villa will be talking to city in Spain this weekend but Spain are playing South Africa on Sunday - will Villa be playing or not.....
he will be playing for his country on Sunday and then his new club (Barca) next season

mblue said:
id be surprised if i got served for a beer before half time was up.....

if he sorts that out, he willl do for me....

pthhhhh!!

More chance of signing Messi as a ball boy lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.