Man City to swoop for £32m Man Utd star? 01:23 PM 02 June,

Aussie!

Man City to swoop for £32m Man Utd star? 01:23 PM 02 June,

Looks like M.H is walking the walkin when he says he wants to sign ASAP.

Manchester City are reportedly ready to offer Kia Joorabchian £32m for Manchester United favourite Carlos Tevez.

The 25-year-old Argentina international will receive a £140k per week if he signs the four-year deal on offer.

After making Aston Villa an offer they couldn't refuse for Gareth Barry, City are set to do the same to Joorabchian.

Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal have also been linked

Re: Man City to swoop for £32m Man Utd star? 01:23 PM 02 June,

where is this from mate?

Hmmm déjà vu me thinks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/story/11955.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/story/11955.html</a>

Doesn't look like MH is messing about here. I think we should start taking him more literally in terms of his statement about how quickly he wants players in.

we should pay £40m for him if that's what it takes - put the rest of 'em off even thinking about it!

if we are a bit frivolous with the cash now we can recoup it by being more prudent once we are in a better position to attract players based on success and club profile.

sensible, agents would like prefer things dragged on all summer allowed other parties to get involved and push up the prices, but the last thing we need is yet again for our side to be introducing themselves to each other in the changing room before the opening game of the season. Lets get the players in now then have a proper full pre season. It may seem we are paying inflated prices now but if we wait a month it could be even worse.

I have been informed that our owners earn 200m a day. Think about it even if we spent this amount of money this summer it is still a days pocketmoney to them.

Rammyblues said:
I have been informed that our owners earn 200m a day. Think about it even if we spent this amount of money this summer it is still a days pocketmoney to them.

Fookin' mad isnt it..

Rammyblues said:

Fookin' mad isnt it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.