Man City to swoop for £32m Man Utd star? 01:23 PM 02 June,

Re: Man City to swoop for £32m Man Utd star? 01:23 PM 02 June,

My wifes, not happy 2 days into the window & she's already a transfer widow she's gonna have a long lonely summer he he .

samharris said:
Rammyblues said:
I have been informed that our owners earn 200m a day. Think about it even if we spent this amount of money this summer it is still a days pocketmoney to them.

Fookin' mad isnt it..

Not really.....Have you seen the price of tabs!!!

Robanompivenov said:
Just get them to stick $1 on the price of a barrel of oil for a week! 100s of millions!

I take your point, but they don't set the price of the oil. It's traded on the markets and the price is whatever the market will pay.

Chippy_boy said:
Robanompivenov said:
Just get them to stick $1 on the price of a barrel of oil for a week! 100s of millions!

I take your point, but they don't set the price of the oil. It's traded on the markets and the price is whatever the market will pay.
They control the supply, therefore they have a big say in the trading price.

Nice name btw...

sam221985 said:
we should pay £40m for him if that's what it takes - put the rest of 'em off even thinking about it!

if we are a bit frivolous with the cash now we can recoup it by being more prudent once we are in a better position to attract players based on success and club profile.

would you rather not put in a £40million for Aguero instead then? or even Benzema ..... £40 for tevez is a bit strong .... bu then again, lets have all 3 it aint my money ! :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.