Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:
As always I expect a slow nervy start, that's how we seem to roll nowadays and build in confidence just before half time
yep, hopefully put ball in net before the half time, to settle us

Our players would be fatigued, having just played for their respective countries..a slim win would be fine, it is still 3 points.

Come on City!!!

3-1 i predict balo, milner and Yaya as goalscorer... cabaye for newcastle!

dont really know what to make of todays game. we are obviously in good form but we were fortunate to get a win at QPR, we have had an international break and newcastle are also in good form.

in theory we should win at home and i will be happy with any kind of win today after the international break to remain at least 5 points clear.

i also had a dream we lost today and i woke up in a terrible mood.

NUFC_FOREVER said:
Pay no attention to the pesimistic nufc fans, they are the problem with the club and have been for some time.

Pardon me for thinking we can win every match i guess im just a true fan.

And i have a feeling Santon will be playing instead of simpson.

All you city boys shouting how great you are... its gona be a great wake up call on matchday for you guys. And you deserve it.

I heard people saying ''stop ba, stop newcastle'' thats ridiculous...

What about ben arfa? you guys should be worrying about him to be honest as he is looking sharp enough to cut u up real bad.

And if tiote is playing is game over for you clowns, as he is a total beast and i havent seen anyone with better workrate in the prem.

11544164.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.