Man City V Stoke City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos tevez is a blue

The games come thick and fast at this time of year, win this and it does not matter what the rags do as we will be top at Christmas.Was he keeping Milner and Lescott for this game?

4-1 Aguero with all 4.

Makes sense to give Lescott a rest and get our moneys worth out of Kolo before he heads of to the ANC, but will probably need lescotts height for this. When he isnt scoring for us, Crouch usually gives us a few problems. Think Dzeko will get a game, useful in both boxes and at set pieces. Would also pitch NDJ into the battle. And AJ could do some damage against their full backs. Wonder if Robero will pick this game to give Silva a rest.

hart
richards
lescott
kompany
clichy
de jong
milner
aj
yaya
nasri
dzeko

panti, kolo, savic, barry, silva, aguero, balotelli

--------------hart---------------

richards-komps---lescott--clichy-

---------de jong--milner---------

----aj---------silva-------nasri--

--------------dzeko-------------

we will definately do this

charter-bus-rental.jpg

I'd happily take a plucky 0-2 defeat right now. You live in hope but after our recent good run this is one game I go into being totally relaxed. Think we may rest a few so just hope we don't get a spanking to be fair.

joforlife said:

Normally I'd play Aguero and Mario again as their speed would trouble Stoke's big back 4 - but maybe Dzeko is better option as he'll be fresh

Stoke will miss Shawcross through suspension and Whelan. Maybe Huth and Woodgate will play?

joforlife said:

Not bad.

I reckon Stoke will come with the usual bullyboy tactics and I wouldn't mind seeing us try and play them at their own game. Match them size for size with more skill. I wouldn't mind seeing a starting 11 of -

Hart
Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Lescott
Yaya-Barry
Milner-Silva
Balotelli-Dzeko

Subs - Pantilimon, Savic, Zabaleta, DeJong, Nasri, Johnson, Aguero

Start with this side and then bring Clichy, Nasri and Aguero back into the side for West Brom.

Marvin said:
Been looking on the Stoke message board the Oatcake http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi for their views.

They don't think they will bring more than a 1,000 which is very poor considering it's no more than 50 miles away.

To fair they are only a small town in Port Vale after all<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 am --<br /><br />Tricky game but we should have too much for them Richards will have to play and have a rest on Boxing along with Mario and Dezko we then have plenty of height and should cope no problem

3 - 0 & a whole year unbeaten at home its the stuff dreams are made of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.