Man City Vs United Tickets

looking for one ticket for the game, didn't make it to 5 games last year, pain in the arse they save it for just United and Liverpool games...

Tickets still not arrived to download yet, what time does the ticket office accept calls?

Tickets still not arrived to download yet, what time does the ticket office accept calls?
Don't know why this isn't almost immediately available after purchase? I'm waiting to transfer a ticket I've purchased off the city site too for my old man. Perhaps to stop immediate resales? Bizarre in this day and age.

Don't know why this isn't almost immediately available after purchase? I'm waiting to transfer a ticket I've purchased off the city site too for my old man. Perhaps to stop immediate resales? Bizarre in this day and age.

It's fucking genius isn't it? Make it impossible for the person who buys the ticket to download the ticket to stop said person making a profit on the ticket.

Just been on the official website and they have put me in a queue just to access my profile details.

A good mate has been let down on one this morning. Anyone got one for sale? Anywhere will do. pm me if you can help out.

I have received my confirmation for the tickets but can't transfer them to my son because the customer rep tells me that's not allowed, on the website I can't see the way I can do it either.

Can I just forward him the email and allow him to download to wallet?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.