Man City want.............WENGER!!

Re: Holy Jesus Christ! Man City want.............WENGER!!

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am a Hughes " inner" and fervently so; but this man is quite simply the best there is.

He gets up Fergies and the special ones nose.

He has been there, done it and bought the T shirt.

His qualities and attributes are too numerous to mention.

He is the " Guardian" of the way Football should be played. If people talk about the beautiful Game they are talking about the way Arsenal play.
Used to.

Nowadays, Fergie actually feels sorry for him. Something I never thought would happen.

Clockender said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I am a Hughes " inner" and fervently so; but this man is quite simply the best there is.

He gets up Fergies and the special ones nose.

He has been there, done it and bought the T shirt.

His qualities and attributes are too numerous to mention.

He is the " Guardian" of the way Football should be played. If people talk about the beautiful Game they are talking about the way Arsenal play.
Used to.

Nowadays, Fergie actually feels sorry for him. Something I never thought would happen.

And I feel sorry for Fergie.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I'd form FC City if he came! The only manager worse than him would be Slur Alex Ferguscum!
^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^ why give a manager an unlimited amount of cash when he hever wants to spend any, if he comes, i go, simple. The 2nd most arrogant tosser in football, after bacon chops of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.