Man City's 3rd/Champions League kit should be -

Jesus .....where you been in the last 10 years ?

Orange and Purple
Fruit Salad.
Black Lighting
Dark Blue
Oasis shite......

and wearing a white kit with our principal owners national colours on affront you.

Odd !!
It's the very fact that the only reason for such a kit is because of the owner that we should not go down that route. Perhaps if the club was sold to China we could then play in red?

I think city should go for an arrowhead pattern based on the former convict-style outfit!

Jesus .....where you been in the last 10 years ?

Orange and Purple
Fruit Salad.
Black Lighting
Dark Blue
Oasis shite......

and wearing a white kit with our principal owners national colours on affront you.

Odd !!
None of those are the flag of another country.

And the fruit salad and dick veins kits were terrible, every bit as bad as United’s zebra pattern kit or that Lpool kit that looked like a computer screen that had been thrown out of a window.

The Oasis gimmick isn’t nice but at least it’s got something to do with something local.

Just don’t want the flags of other countries represented on our kits.

Plus we’re from planet Earth, I don’t want the bloody Moon gimmick represented as part of our identity either (that’s something that really gets my goat!).

None of those are the flag of another country.

And the fruit salad and dick veins kits were terrible, every bit as bad as United’s zebra pattern kit or that Lpool kit that looked like a computer screen that had been thrown out of a window.

The Oasis gimmick isn’t nice but at least it’s got something to do with something local.

Just don’t want the flags of other countries represented on our kits.

Plus we’re from planet Earth, I don’t want the bloody Moon gimmick represented as part of our identity either (that’s something that really gets my goat!).
What's the Moon gimmick ?

2015-16 away kit
View attachment 134860

2022-23 Chinese New Year kit
View attachment 134861

…both have the pattern of the Moon on them.

Our club has absolutely nothing to do with the Moon. Even the song ‘Blue Moon’ has absolutely nothing to do with the Moon.
Neither of those shirt colours have any connection to City.

I think you've lost the thread.

Come on you White,Black,Red & Greens !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.