Man City's biggest Judas?

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think there has been some awful calls on this thread. You cant blame a player for leaving City for a better club at the time or an old pro who feels rightly or wrongly he still has something to offer.

Only one possible candidate here and I dont want to mention his name bacause it makes me sick. The Drunk who managed Everton twice.

He managed them three times if we are being picky.

exiled-blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gary Owen.

Fucked off to West Brom and left us in the shit. Never been seen since. ****.

Saw Owen outside the offy near the ground on semi final day. Got out his Merc, can of Strongbow in hand and started doing the Poznan with everyone there.
Absolute quality

Did you see Gary Owen's face when we sold him ? He had the same expression a dog has on its way to the vets to be put down. Always been a blue

ahoyhoy said:
exiled-blue said:
Saw Owen outside the offy near the ground on semi final day. Got out his Merc, can of Strongbow in hand and started doing the Poznan with everyone there.
Absolute quality

Did you see Gary Owen's face when we sold him ? He had the same expression a dog has on its way to the vets to be put down. Always been a blue

A friend of mine knows Gary owen very well, and he said Owen was as sick as a dog when he was sold, he was forced out. It wasnt his choice, he never wanted to leave, hardly fair to call him a judas.

lionheart said:
What is the point of this stupid thread unless the OP has some secret news to disclose?

Who the fuck are you? The thread quality Police?

You know, if you don't like a thread, there are many thousands more that might be better suited for you.

Personally, I found some of the answers really interesting.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think there has been some awful calls on this thread. You cant blame a player for leaving City for a better club at the time or an old pro who feels rightly or wrongly he still has something to offer.

Only one possible candidate here and I dont want to mention his name bacause it makes me sick. The Drunk who managed Everton twice.

But everything is a matter of opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

If we all liked the same we'd be wearing red wouldn't we?

peahead said:
No one has mentioned Sturridge, engineered a move to Chelsea which ended in him going for bugger all. Also Distin left us in the crap for a big bag of cash right before the start of the season when he was captain.

This Sturridge left for 1st team football and wasnt ready/good enough.
Distin left for greed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.