Man City's two teams - wow!

BusterPhillips

Just been thinking about our strength in depth and as it stands now I don’t think there is another club in the division that could field two teams with such a strong line up, I mean you would expect the 1st team to challenge for the title and the second team for a top 8 position, its mind boggling!!!

I reckon we must have about 30 players below with senior international experience, fair enough some will get chopped from the squad before the transfer deadline but as it stands its pretty mental how strong a squad we have!

…………………………Hart
Richards…..Kompany…….Lescott……Kolarov
………….DeJong……Yaya
…………………Silva
……..Nasri…………………Augero
………………….Dzeko

Subs: Taylor, Boyata, Weiss, Bellamy, Bridge, Razak, Crocky

…………………..Pantilmon
Zabaleta……Toure…………Savic……Clichy
SWP………….Milner……Barry……..Johnson
………………Tevez
………………………Balotelli

Subs: Neilson, Onouha, Nimely, Cunnigham, Roman, Suarez, Rekik

lmjones1uk said:
Just been thinking about our strength in depth and as it stands now I don’t think there is another club in the division that could field two teams with such a strong line up, I mean you would expect the 1st team to challenge for the title and the second team for a top 8 position, its mind boggling!!!

I reckon we must have about 30 players below with senior international experience, fair enough some will get chopped from the squad before the transfer deadline but as it stands its pretty mental how strong a squad we have!

…………………………Hart
………….DeJong……Yaya
…………………Silva
……..Nasri…………………Augero
………………….Dzeko

…………………..Pantilmon
………………Tevez
………………………Balotelli

I had forgotten all about this kid. What has happened to Nimely?

ade_105_r said:
lmjones1uk said:

…………………………Hart
………….DeJong……Yaya
…………………Silva
……..Nasri…………………Augero
………………….Dzeko

…………………..Pantilmon
………………Tevez
………………………Balotelli

I had forgotten all about this kid. What has happened to Nimely?
Still with at City but is injury prone and that is stalling him a bit, should get loaned out this season for experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.