Man Commits Suicide at Arndale Centre (merged)

Re: Man Commits Suicide at Arndale Centre

Blue Smarties said:
allan harper said:
I bet some **** had his camera phone out too !
You can guarantee in this day and age that some eejit will be stood there with his BB or iPhone filming away, possibly adding the odd 'hurry up' or 'jump' comment.

Those kinds of people disgust me so much. The kind who hide out of view, sniggering, and feeling all pleased with themselves, as they film someone being kicked to death, or getting robbed, only caring about how many hits their poxy video gets, and becoming famous on Youtube.

Although I have every sympathy with this bloke and especially his family, I can't see why the need to do it so publicly.
That woman who set her hubby on fire then jumped off a bridge on the M60 was a bad one. The lorry driver that hit her has to live with it for the rest of his life. He'd done nothing wrong, was going about his business and next thing there's a woman stuck to his windscreen like a fucking garfield. I think the M60 was shut for about 6 hours.

2sheikhs said:
Although I have every sympathy with this bloke and especially his family, I can't see why the need to do it so publicly.
That woman who set her hubby on fire then jumped off a bridge on the M60 was a bad one. The lorry driver that hit her has to live with it for the rest of his life. He'd done nothing wrong, was going about his business and next thing there's a woman stuck to his windscreen like a fucking garfield. I think the M60 was shut for about 6 hours.

Do you think it's just possible that someone who is intent on committing suicide might not be exactly thinking rationally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.