Man killed by his own XL Bully

A one year old baby girl was attacked by an XL bully in Ireland yesterday. Said to be in a serious condition.

My Mam+Dad live next door to a woman who lives on her won with three XL bullies, given to her as a present by her son in law as puppies (fucking three of them!). She doesn’t take two of them out, she thinks they’re too dangerous.

I have it in my head that my Mam+Dad are going to tell me one day that their neighbour has been killed by them in her home.

A one year old baby girl was attacked by an XL bully in Ireland yesterday. Said to be in a serious condition.

My Mam+Dad live next door to a woman who lives on her won with three XL bullies, given to her as a present by her son in law as puppies (fucking three of them!). She doesn’t take two of them out, she thinks they’re too dangerous.

I have it in my head that my Mam+Dad are going to tell me one day that their neighbour has been killed by them in her home.
She should get all three put down before they kill anyone.

What sort of **** gives three of those fucking dogs to anyone, let alone a Woman on her own ffs ?
Son-in-law obviously hoping the dogs turn on her & they get an inheritance payout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.