Man killed by his own XL Bully

I don’t know the rules around them. I don’t know if them being banned means from now on you can’t buy them but does it mean if you’ve already got them you can keep them if they’re licenced?

No idea to be honest.
A woman next door but one has an XL bully but said she had to register it and get it neutered as well..
I wouldn't have one but I have to say her dog is really soft and friendly and she never lets it out of her garden.
I guess it's the way they are brought up ..if you want them to be aggressive then they will be.
Mind you I wouldn't want it near my grandkids just to be on the safe side

A woman next door but one has an XL bully but said she had to register it and get it neutered as well..
I wouldn't have one but I have to say her dog is really soft and friendly and she never lets it out of her garden.
I guess it's the way they are brought up ..if you want them to be aggressive then they will be.
as its so friendly, if you were playing football in your back garden and the ball went over her fence would you happily jump over her fence to get the ball with the dog in the garden ? and if you would ,would you be happy for your children/grand children to join you ?

as its so friendly, if you were playing football in your back garden and the ball went over her fence would you happily jump over her fence to get the ball with the dog in the garden ? and if you would ,would you be happy for your children/grand children to join you ?
he's already answered that question in his original post.

My Dad’s mate lives over in Aus and he’s got an XL bully and is always posting videos of how well trained he’s got it… puts its food out in its bowl and it sits there bolt still and doesn’t move an inch until he says ‘okay, you can eat now’.

Says he’s got it trained better than any dog he’s ever had.

But it’s that ‘switch’ you hear about them having. Can be a loving family dog, caring and loyal, but they have this inbuilt turn in them where they can just attack. Heard and read about it so many times.

I know someone who is highly educated and extremely left wing who owns one of these bully dogs

Don't get it
Too embarrassed to ask him why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.