Man of the Match Arsenal PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fatty Moss for Arsenal. Energetic combative display. Matched Fernandinho for breaking up play and tactical fouls. Selfishly blocked our attacks by bravely throwing himself in the way

Fernandinho. Gave a clinic in CM. Hopefully, he at least joins the coaching staff next year. Not sure whether we want to burn a “foreign player” slot on him, but if there one available, registered player-coach would be just fine for me.

Class act, model professional, on and off the field.

When Pep first got here and said he wanted an entire team of Fernandinhos you just know what he meant. Immense player and dressing room presence, as evidenced by being the PLAYER’S CHOICE for Captain. It was his rocket after West Brom that helped start this run.

“Top, top man,” as Pep would say.

controlled the game via diaz, fern stones... gave it diaz.

I think even stones would say that the reason we are defending so well is down to diaz and stones partnership but diaz is the key. I know we love stones but come on be truthful bluemooners, diaz was the better player Vs arsenal and diaz is the main man.

controlled the game via diaz, fern stones... gave it diaz.

I think even stones would say that the reason we are defending so well is down to diaz and stones partnership but diaz is the key. I know we love stones but come on be truthful bluemooners, diaz was the better player Vs arsenal and diaz is the main man.
You DO know it’s DIAS, right?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.