Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Angelino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Aguero

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Peps first signing and this guy is quality. Pep is a genius. Thank you for Gundo vastly underrated on here.
He is quality, not as “sexy” as some players, but really effective. What really pisses me off is the meany mouthed fuckers who say “ok he played well today, but he will be shit against Liverpool “. I am 60 and for as long as I can remember some “fans” always need to have a scapegoat to slag off

Last edited:
I voted for John Boy because he never gave up. He has had some stick but you know that old saying; no one knows what goes on behind closed doors? Well from what I keep hearing he is going through some personal problems and no matter how much money you earn there is a real world out there and as much as you try not to think about personal things at work it happens. Been there, done that so to speak.
John Boy is doing his best, ok a couple of missed passes, well there were also a couple of missed goals from other players you know. Plus he saved us conceding a goal. (And the poor lad had to change his shorts in full view of the (small) crowd that were left when he got injured ;-) )
All in all I felt he deserved my vote. Come on City. we can do it (again).

am not his biggest fan but credit Gundogan, you have to hold your hands up and say he can play that role when needed and a goal to boot so 100% man of the match

Gundogan is more effective when playing deeper and when there is some energy on at least one side. Excellent finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.