Man of the Match Aston Villa PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Dias got my vote, that worldclass tackle preventing the 0-1 for Aston Villa was very important. Ederson had a good game, Foden was inspiring for the whole team and kept going to put pressure on Aston Villa, Bernardo kept running and scored the vital first goal, Cancelo again good. All we need now is Aguero and Sterling playing at their normal level or a Jesus to reborn, think we have the best chance to regain the title now.

A lot of very good performances.

Foden was phenomenal, a coming of age performance, he is looking ready physically to play week in week out.

If we’d had a natural striker in the first half he may well have got a couple of assists.

Excellent team performance, slightly worried by Raz and Gabby who look out of sorts.
Exactly what i saw regarding 'Our Phil

Great to see Bernardo getting back to his best - long overdue. Foden was confident & dangerous. Gundogan & Rodri stepped up when we might have missed KDB.

But I'm going for Dias. He was simply unbeatable ... yet again.

Bernardo for me kept up his fine form,from the last few games.Gonna give Rodri a mention as well,broke up the Villa attack quite a lot in the second half and covered the loss of KDB on the right of the midfield area.Overall a good solid performance and dictated the pace of the game.Onwards and upwards we are on the march

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.