Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Stones

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has to be Raheem , but if Merlin had played 90 minutes like he did the last half hour it would be no contest , he played two through balls for Mahrez and Sterling that only he could do , i am going to miss this little guy.

2 in 2 to be fair, his work rate tonight was exceptional, also an assist as well, a great game for me, just not quite the best.

Me too. I thought he had a terrific game. In terms of his general finishing though, I wish he’d put his laces through it now and again rather than check back one more time to set himself better. I like him, I think he’s a terrific back up striker, but I just think he needs to borrow from the book of Sergio more often and strike it cleanly and authoritatively first time. Trouble is really, we’ve been spoilt with Aguero

One of the best all round performances from City this season. Hard to know how to give MOM to but I was impressed with Walker, Garcia, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez (apart from his shooting) & KDB as ever. No less than 8/10 for any player including Ederson who's passing was brilliant.

Everyone was pretty solid last night and it would've been hard to pick a stand out but for Sterlings goals.
I'm gonna give Rodri a mention though as i thought it was his best game for us.

Kyle....could've played in a Crombie Overcoat.

Not good enough for Inggggerland though.
If Sterling hadn’t bagged a hat trick, I’d have gone for Walker, too. Had a brilliant game.Should be a definite for England, as there is no way that there are TWO better RBs in England contention than him!

But, when a forward scores a hat trick, it’s almost impossible to NOT win MOTM, isn’t it?!

Thought Mahrez was excellent last night. Played some great balls and with better luck, finishing, would have got on the scoresheet too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.