Man of the Match Fulham PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I'm glad Robbie Savage said what I have said lots of times. Mahrez has the best first touch in world football. There's still more he could do but I do enjoy watching him. I know I'm a lone voice though.
You are? In a forum for City supporters? Interesting, lol. If that's the case, for what it's worth, count me in, just to raise the numbers a bit...

On topic, as I said in the post match thread, a lot of candidates for MOM. I went for Ilkay, honoring his good run of performances recently. When playing with confidence, his game has purpose. An important, if not key, player for City these days...

PS. Let's leave Savage out of the equation though. What someone says is not necessarily important. It's who said it that matters...

Kev for me - just! Thought mahrez played some great stuff, overall a good result.

Honestly I was happy with them all largely enough.

The midfield 3 had great games, but I think I'm going to go for Mahrez. He linked up with Cancelo and De Bruyne magnificently at times.

A lot of contenders this week. In fact 3 or 4 could have got it.

Gundogan was heavily involved, neat and tidy and read things brilliantly. Even managed a pirouette that worked.
Len was everywhere and wanted it all afternoon down the right.
Almost every touch by Mahrez was sublime. Flicked and dinked little killer passes all day. his first touch is sublime.
But from the first til the 87th minute De Bruyne led by example, set the tone and tempo, defended well and generally looked world class. The poor lad trying to mark him (Bailey) walked off when being subbed with the look of a somme survivor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.