Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silva was a bloody phenomenon. KDB is getting a lot of love, but it's really Silva. Today showed that no end.

Sterling. David Silva the only other contender.

Didn't start playing until Spanish Dave dropped deeper to pick the ball up from Otamendi to stop his wayward forced balls and actually get the team playing. It's hard not to give it to him as without him today i don't think we'd have created enough for even a point and it would have been one of those games, but for all his brilliance, you need somebody on the end of it and today everything came through Silva and ended with Sterling. And with KDB, Sane and to a lesser extent Aguero having somewhat quiet games his movement was vital.

Sterling, but thought kompany played well, considering how long he’s been out. If only we could get him and stones fit simultaneously, it’d be the best cb partnership in Europe imo. Don’t get where this myth has come from about his poor distribution, it’s been perpetually excellent ever since he arrived in 08.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.

For me Sterling. Second would be Silva but I feel Sterling always gets the sh*t end of the stick from people. His been phenomenal this season and deserves some credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.