• Wilfried Bony

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Jesus Navas

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kelechi Iheanacho

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good post match thread idea. I voted De Bryune as I thought he had a good game, was everywhere and tried to make things happen in a very difficult fixture. Sterling also had a good game and it is a toss up between the two.

Can't really take the poll seriously, some jokers with votes for Nacho, Bony and Navas. Best to just comment not bother about the poll.

Agree on De Bruyne, and not just because of my username :)

The only player for me who tried to make things happen up front. Virtually had an assist if not for the unbelievable miss by Sergio beginning of 2nd half.

Also worked his ass off defensively, even in additional time he nicked an important ball off Kante.

Agree on De Bruyne, and not just because of my username :)

The only player for me who tried to make things happen up front. Virtually had an assist if not for the unbelievable miss by Sergio beginning of 2nd half.

Also worked his ass off defensively, even in additional time he nicked an important ball off Kante.

I must have missed the bit where he worked his ass off defensively.

Can't really take the poll seriously, some jokers with votes for Nacho, Bony and Navas. Best to just comment not bother about the poll.

I'm guessing Nacho and Bony were protest votes while Navas was a slip of the digit. The overall results probably bear out how most of us saw things.

Would like MotM poll to be a regular feature.

I think he did more than his share. Tracking back, recovering balls in the center of the pitch. If you don't want to see it, you don't want to see it of course.

Believe me, I am desperate to see it

I absolutely love KDB (as do you judging by your username) but want more of the player who turned up at Sunderland at the weekend. Just not quite consistent enough just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.